Nights Away

This could be an indoor sleepover for Beavers or an Expedition with Explorers, you will need to gain a Nights Away Permit.

For information on the full Permit scheme, please click here.  In a nutshell, there are 4 levels of Nights Away Permit to choose from; Indoor, Campsite, Greenfield and Expedition.

Regardless of which permit you want or what training or experience you may have, the process is simple, request to contact a Nights Away Advisor by completing the online request form or email

One of our three assessors will be happy to help and advise you, on your next step to gaining your permit.

If your permit is due to expire or has expired, please contact an advisor.